“Very helpful information on identifying different types of stammering. Explained well and easy to understand. Useful tips on how to help children/large groups etc.”
Lauren – Oakwood Avenue Primary Warrington, who attended ‘Stammering in the classroom’
“Really helpful, feeling much more confident in distinguishing children with speech, language and communication needs”
Alicia – Student Teacher who attended ‘Speech and language for new teachers’
We provide quality speech therapy training to suit your needs.
We can train staff and families in many areas of speech, language and communication.
We are licensed to provide the best courses in the marketplace with courses which are evidence-based and written by industry experts.
We provide a variety of training days and packages for schools and nurseries written and delivered by our expert team of speech and language; based on our vast experiences and the most up to date findings from the field of clinical research.
Our training can be adapted so that you get a bespoke training experience which perfectly suits your needs. We have recently provided the following training packages:
- An introduction to speech, language and communication needs
- Supporting speech and language development across the curriculum
- What to look for and what to do when you are concerned about speech and language development
- Working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder throughout the school day
- Supporting social interaction and play skills in children throughout the day
- Working with children with English as an Additional Language
- Supporting children who stammer throughout the school day
- An introduction to speech, language and communication needs for student teachers
- Vocabulary – fun and practical ideas to support children learning and using more words
- Making your classroom a “communication-friendly” place – easy steps to getting things set up right